Don't Be a Nub Don't Be a Nub

piece of shit

wow that was pretty bad. I didn't know some animators out there were this spastic, you just set the benchmark for the worst flash ever... so tell me, are you blind? deaf? or just fuckin retarded?

Luis vs. ClockCrew Luis vs. ClockCrew

Great stuff

Great flash mate. I found your movie very amusing but I also found reading all of the negative comments almost even more amusing. All of the little kiddies out there giving this master peice a 0 because you squished a strawberry. What do all of you mean 'you can't kill strawberry clock'? I'll dip him in whipped cream and eat him myself.

Stop crying you little imature gimps!
Rusty

CD- SAW CD- SAW

boring

I'm sure you put alot of effort into this one but I found it soooo boring. I don't know whether it was the poor qaulity or just the fact that the victim was an orange! Otherwise good effort.

Osama eats Poopoo Osama eats Poopoo

Are you serious?

We all know that 99.7% of the world hates Osama but do you seriously think that just because he is discriminated in your crappy movie you deserve a 5/5? I have pitty on the fact that you are trying to get people's votes through favourism. We'll I didn't buy it. The graphics were shit. The sound was shit. Basicly the whole movie was just shit.

Oh and he doesn't even end up eating shit? WTF is up with that?

Eat shit and stop Flashing,
Rustyz

Bad Inventions #5 Bad Inventions #5

disgracefull....

This whole selection of movies were not the slightest bit enjoyable to watch. There is nothing in any of these movies that show the slightest sign of talent, creativity or humor. Are we meant to be laughing at you, with you or just not at all because im a little confused. Finally I just want to say that I don't even want to know how this cartoon got it's own series =/ Not worth watching at all.

In summary = Alround shit

Super Mario: TV Breaker Super Mario: TV Breaker

nothing new

it was ok, nothing new though.